I've re-designed the iTunes 10 icon to fit congruently with the style of Quicktime X and other Mac OS 10.6 applications. The icon is available for Mac at 512x512 pixels and PC at 256x256 pixels.
How to install:
• Right click on the iTunes app in your Applications folder
• Click "Show Package Contents"
• Click "Contents"
• Drop the Icns file from the icon folder into "Resources" folder (you may need to type in your password)
• Right click on the iTunes desktop icon
• Click "Properties"
• Under the "Shortcut" tab choose "Change Icon"
• Find the Ico file in the folder and hit "Ok"